Application: Clan membership
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 pm
Application
Game Name: Tintin
First name that your Mom gave ya: Martin
Age:11 (I play Call of Duty 5 years)
X-fire if ya use it: no
State, province and/or country ya live in: France
Call of Duty game you play the most (this is where members are going to look for you during your recruitment): COD2
Ever been in another clan or are you still in one? Yes FrancsTireurs but I resigned.
Were you referred by a clan member? If so, by who? [OUTLAW]Tarzan
Why do you want to join our family? Tarzan is my father and Cod2 is the only place where I can give him a good spanking.
Have you ever used a cheat in multiplayer, and if so, do you promise NEVER to use it again? Never
Have you ever been kicked from a server, and why: No
How do you rate your overall computer knowledge? : Tarzan takes care of everything but I'm doing a lot
Game Name: Tintin
First name that your Mom gave ya: Martin
Age:11 (I play Call of Duty 5 years)
X-fire if ya use it: no
State, province and/or country ya live in: France
Call of Duty game you play the most (this is where members are going to look for you during your recruitment): COD2
Ever been in another clan or are you still in one? Yes FrancsTireurs but I resigned.
Were you referred by a clan member? If so, by who? [OUTLAW]Tarzan
Why do you want to join our family? Tarzan is my father and Cod2 is the only place where I can give him a good spanking.
Have you ever used a cheat in multiplayer, and if so, do you promise NEVER to use it again? Never
Have you ever been kicked from a server, and why: No
How do you rate your overall computer knowledge? : Tarzan takes care of everything but I'm doing a lot