I want join OutlawClan KinderBEBE
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 am
Game Name:KinderBEBE
First name that your Mom gave ya:Simon
Age:12
X-fire if ya use it:none
State, province and/or country ya live in:Poland
Call of Duty game you play the most (this is where members are going to look for you during your recruitment):Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Ever been in another clan or are you still in one?No
Were you referred by a clan member? If so, by who? [OL]Majorpainz
Why do you want to join our family? I love this server and I play there every time.
Have you ever used a cheat in multiplayer, and if so, do you promise NEVER to use it again? No I don't
Have you ever been kicked from a server, and why: No
How do you rate your overall computer knowledge? Very good
First name that your Mom gave ya:Simon
Age:12
X-fire if ya use it:none
State, province and/or country ya live in:Poland
Call of Duty game you play the most (this is where members are going to look for you during your recruitment):Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Ever been in another clan or are you still in one?No
Were you referred by a clan member? If so, by who? [OL]Majorpainz
Why do you want to join our family? I love this server and I play there every time.
Have you ever used a cheat in multiplayer, and if so, do you promise NEVER to use it again? No I don't
Have you ever been kicked from a server, and why: No
How do you rate your overall computer knowledge? Very good