Page 1 of 1

I want to join outlaws

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm
by King iz a bam
My name is Logan my gamertag is king iz a bam I'm 15 but I sound older and my reason for wanting to join the clan is because I'm looking for a new clan with alot of good players that like to have a good time but also like to game hard. I have been in a clan before I was in mea for a year and a half I was 11 when I joined and in two weeks I was already a high ranking captian . I am pretty good with computers . I live in the united states I live in greenville north Carolina . Thanks for your time hope you pick me to join have a great day

Re: I want to join outlaws

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:02 pm
by major painz
pm sent
07/01 2011


Major Painz - RCTR COD4